Massage Therapy on the Danforth
Massage Therapy treatments at our Danforth location are generally one hour in length but can vary from thirty minutes to ninety minutes. Please speak with your registered massage therapist (RMT) to determine the best treatment length for you.
Generally, massage therapy is known to affect the circulation of blood and the flow of blood and lymph, reduce muscular tension or flaccidity, affect the nervous system through stimulation or sedation, and enhance tissue healing.
These effects of massage therapy by our experienced RMT’s provide a number of benefits:
- reduction of muscle tension and stiffness
- relief of muscle spasms
- greater flexibility and range of motion
- increase of the ease and efficiency of movement
- relief of stress and aide of relaxation
- promotion of deeper and easier breathing
- improvement of the circulation of blood and movement of lymph
- relief of tension-related conditions, such as headaches and eyestrain
Massage Therapy Fees
|90 min||$130 + hst|
|75 min||$110 + hst|
|60 min||$92 + hst|
|45 min||$75 + hst|
|30 min||$55 + hst|
Payment can be made by cash, cheque, debit, credit
A receipt with registration number will be provided for insurance or tax purposes.
*Please note that Registered Massage Therapy treatments with Toni are charged at the same prices as Osteopathy.